Starting an online store may be difficult, especially if someone or a company is attempting to establish a successful online store. It is, therefore, necessary to use an e-commerce platform for developing an online store such as Shopify.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an established commerce development platform that lets its users develop, expand, and manage online stores. The platform operates entirely on the cloud, thus making it cheap and easy for online store owners to maintain and upgrade their existing stores. Users can access the store anywhere with an internet connection and a computer.
The following are some key features of Shopify:
Shopify contains many tools and features needed to have a successful online store. The features help a store owner customize the storefront, shopping cart, manage stores, marketing, and managing the products. The key features are explained below:
- Storefront features and tools: Shopify contain more than seventy professional themes that a store owner can choose. It has a full blogging platform where blogs on different topics can be posted.
- Shopping cart: the platform provides users with more than 100 payment gateways to choose. It provides users with the option of accepting credit cards and automates carrier shipping rates.
- Store management: the platform allows store owners to manage their customers through features such as customer profiles, accounts, groups fulfillment centers, drop shipping, refunds, and email templates.
- Marketing and search engine optimization: Shopify provide its users with extensive marketing and SEO tools which include product reviews, discounts, SEO tools, a generated sitemap, social media integration mechanisms, and gift cards.
- Analytics features: Shopify contains various features for analyzing its customers, including google analytics, traffic and referral reports, products report analysis, and export reports.
Shopify is a very powerful electronic commerce development platform with the necessary features to establish a successful online store.
More insights on Shopify are found at www.ecommercedean.com.