Most retailers are troubled with deciding on the best electronic commerce development platform for building their store especially when they don’t have an e-commerce development background. Shopify is one of the development platforms that may be used by such retailers to create an online store. Shopify provides its users with numerous features and benefits that ensure their online stores becomes a success.
Some key facts about Shopify include:
- Shopify supports multiple languages, thus ensuring it operates in different countries globally.
- It contains more than one hundred payment gateways to provide online retailers and their customers to choose their most suitable payment options.
- It has more than a hundred professional themes which an online store owner can choose.
- It has integrating features for drop shippers for easy ordering and management of products.
- It offers 24/7 support to its users.
- Store owners can manage their stores with their phones.
Benefits of using Shopify for your online store.
- It has in-built security features for your store
Shopify has spent more than seven hundred thousand dollars on hackers to find weaknesses in its system. It has continuously upgraded its security features to ensure that all its stored are entirely safe from hackers.
- Shopify contains a wide range of marketing features
The platform includes a wide variety of features that online retailers can choose. The platform allows a person to create landing pages quickly and also generates code that is crawlable through the web for efficient search engine optimization.
- Availability of a wide range of add-ons and extensions
The platform integrates different add-ons and extensions to enable users to manage their stores efficiently. It also allows developers to incorporate custom-built plugins and extensions for better management of stores. Users have the freedom to decide which extensions may be used in their stores.
Shopify is a cloud platform meaning that its services are hosted. Users don’t need to worry about hosting and maintenance fees as it is handled by Shopify, which also offers 24/7 support. Store owners only need to pay for the monthly payments.
If interested to learn more about Shopify, visit our website at www.ecommercedean.com.